What is hand mixer?
Electronic mixers are the kitchen equipment which help you to mix the food without any effort. It has a blending stick and a body containing the motor. The blender uses electrical power to blend, food items. The bending stick can be combined with different attachments, for a different purpose. The motor part has a handle, which can beholder in hand and moved according to need. Corded and cordless versions are available.
Why must you have a mixer at home?
- Firstly, it reduces a lot of time. The thing which you will do in 15 min, it can do it in 2 minutes.
- You will have to give zero effort to do such works. The effort of making the batter, bread, cookies is reduced to a large extent.
- Regular stand mixers are huge. They need a lot of space in your kitchen, and they are so heavy that you can’t move it. But these hand held mixers can be moved and stored in any place you want.
- It is very handy, so it is easy to clean than the regular one.
Things to know before buying a hand mixer?
- Purpose: this equipment really looks cool in the kitchen. But you will only buy it if you are sure to use it at least once or twice a week.
- Usage: you must know, that what thing you are going to make with it. If you have to make bread frequently, you should buy a powerful one.
- Cord or cordless: both the models are good. But cordless versions needs to be charged, and it cannot hold it for a long time. So for long and professional use, corded versions are the best.
- Attachments: hand held mixers as well as stand mixers are available with multiple attachments. The price also increases with the number of attachments. So will go for such model, when you are sure to use it. Whisk, chopper, alternate blades are the various options available to you.
Features of the best hand mixer
- Easy control: the blender must be easy to operate. The blender must have less number of buttons, which must be large sized. The machine must respond quickly to the buttons.
- Easy to clean: this is very important. Blending food is messy work. So the beater must be dishwasher safe. The attachments which are available with the mixer must also be dishwasher safe.
- Weight: it is one of the primary things to consider. You need to hold up the machine in your hand for a long time. So, the mixer must be light enough, so that you can hold it for a long time.
- Blending container: containers comes free with the mixe4rs. Different shapes of containers are preferred for a different purpose. There must be a different shaped container for making the dough and making a smoothie.
- Steel bodied: bodied steel mixers lasts long. Also, it is easier to clean than the plastic-bodied mixer.
- Warranty: warranty is the image of the durability of the product. Best hand mixer comes with at least one to two years of warranty.